2 replies to this topic

#1 Samson's Flow

Samson's Flow

Honorary Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,711 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:33 AM

I seem to have misplaced/forgotten the username that was used to login to Sabrespace on my mobile device. I can still post on my work PC since the credentials are in the cookies. Can you help me out with the username needed, and I can get the password from that.

Figure I should get this resolved before the upgrade which will probably require me to login again.

thanks,

#2 N S

N S

I'd rather be in Sarajevo, or Istanbul (not Constantinople)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,709 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:02 AM

I seem to have misplaced/forgotten the username that was used to login to Sabrespace on my mobile device. I can still post on my work PC since the credentials are in the cookies. Can you help me out with the username needed, and I can get the password from that.

Figure I should get this resolved before the upgrade which will probably require me to login again.

thanks,

Isn't your login / official user name your real name?

Mine is and I'm sure it asked for it when signing up.  Damn!!  Should have used one of my many aliases, right?

#3 Samson's Flow

Samson's Flow

Honorary Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,711 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:07 PM

Isn't your login / official user name your real name?

Mine is and I'm sure it asked for it when signing up.  Damn!!  Should have used one of my many aliases, right?

I figured it out!!

Changing my user name to the Swedish version helped identify my password, then I just had to try the few options for my username and I got it.