3 replies to this topic

#1 qwksndmonster

qwksndmonster

Pensive Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:23 AM

Sizzle mentioned this in a thread a while ago, I can't get it to work any better than he can. I've tried regular and advanced search.

#2 PASabreFan

PASabreFan

Jack Eichel Construction

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,019 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:23 AM

It's so we can't look back and find each others' tranSgressions and inconsistencies. God told SDS to make it so when the board was created in the beginning.

Answered!

Edited by pASabreFan, 09 November 2015 - 02:00 PM.

#3 WildCard

WildCard

Gunner's Mate First Class: Philip A$$hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,827 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:35 AM

Sizzle mentioned this in a thread a while ago, I can't get it to work any better than he can. I've tried regular and advanced search.

It's very frustrating how useless it is. I've started trying the advanced search and can't get that to work either. Honestly I hate to complain too much because everything else on this site works very well, besides the search function and our missing emojis 

#4 SwampD

SwampD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:00 AM

It's very frustrating how useless it is. I've started trying the advanced search and can't get that to work either. Honestly I hate to complain too much because everything else on this site works very well, besides the search function and our missing emojis

What device are you using? I think on an iPad or iPhone, if you are already in a thread it will just search that thread. Make sure you are viewing The Aud Club list of topics to get more results. Also make sure all the options are correct in the advanced search page (ex. You are searching Members instead of Forums). Hope this helps.