345 replies to this topic

#41 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:04 PM

If you are going to fish Oatka I would suggest you check the regs closely.  Depending on the stretch of water you fish you could be in a catch-n-release section as well as a section that doesn't allow bait.  There are also size limitations if keeping fish.  It's one of the reasons catch and release is so popular - a lot less hassle than trying to remember whether you can legally keep a fish and it helps preserve the resource too.  FWIW some of the Oatka is considered "blue ribbon" water and some of the best trout fishing in NYS.  I don't fish all that often but when I do I primarily fly fish and the Oatka is one of my go-to streams.

Good to know, I'll look into it deeper. 

I also want to add that I have used my Walmart Theory of fishing to great results.

If you go to an area that you are unfamiliar with, go to the local Walmart fishing section (they are usually really good) and buy the pre-loaded mini tackle boxes filled with an assortment of lures. They tell you what they will catch and give you at least one of something that will work.

My theory is that a big corporation like Walmart has full teams of people to determine what products are moving. If something doesn't sell, they take it off the shelf. So, basically, what you are seeing on the shelves is what is working in that region. You'll notice that the all-in-ones in Niagara Falls aren't the same as the ones in Canandaigua or Willmington, NC.

I haven't been disappointed by them yet.

Now that's an interesting idea. I bet you're right. 

gottit.

I think it's Oatka but it might actually be just a bit north on the Genny from where Oatka feeds in. I know there's a NYS DEC marked spot right under the bridge on Scottsville West Henrietta Rd. There's also one on Rt. 251 just south of there. 

#42 hsif

hsif

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:20 PM

The Buffalo area is just about the fishiest place on earth! The smallmouth bass fishing in Lake Erie is unreal. Walleye fishing in Lake Erie is very very good, and Lake Ontario and the LO tribs have world class salmon and trout fishing..... but..... most of the best fishing for most of the year is accessible by boat. The upper and lower Niagara river is a tremendous fishery! Some of the best Musky fishing in the country is in the upper river......I live in Rochester, but to fill my freezer with walleyes we travel to Sturgeon Point and launch/fish there.... 35 walleyes in the last 3 trips.... not really cost effective considering all the expense, but fun and tasty! Buffalo is Hockey Fish Heaven!

#43 3putt

3putt

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:37 PM

:lol:

So what's the attraction of the open spinning reel? Is it just easier to service when it gets screwed up? I was always adamantly against them as a kid for no particular reason. I guess I didn't like the look of em.  :blush:

The resistance of the cap on a spin casting reel reduces distance.  Although in many cases distance is overrated, as in most things accuracy is more important.  I have Shimano spinning reels that I use for pike, muskie and walleye.  However, I am a convert to fly fishing and feel it is the most fun and efficient way to catch fish in moving water.  NY is blessed with some great trout water including the Genessee from the PA line to Belmont.  Catherines Creek, Wiscoy, Ischua and others are great trout water.  The Black River is also a dream.  PA though has some of the best trout fishing east of the Mississippi.  And those of you in the Rochester area can catch steelhead and Atlantic Salmon in the Genny.  Remember trout don't live in ugly places.

Look up, I found the DEC info for where I'm fishing. Looks like Brown Trout. 

So let's talk about bait. What should I think about using and what should I avoid like the plague? 

And what's good eatin' for brown trout size wise? 

Personal taste varies, but trout really don't have much of a taste per se.  The big lake run browns are best smoked (over say 6 lbs.)  There are some brook trout streams in and around Rochester with brook trout in them.  Any size over the limit is good eating.  Brook Trout are not actually trout but from the char family and are great pan fare.    

#44 LastPommerFan

LastPommerFan

Sip it, you heathen.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,598 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:10 PM

Check his edit.  He's actually looking to fish Oatka.

You know trout fishing, whiskey, and cigars all kind of go hand in hand, right?  You are missing out.

I would gladly sit quietly on the banks drinking a whiskey and smoking a cigar and listening to the water roll by. I've got nothing against fishing, but I'd just assume sit quietly.

#45 MattPie

MattPie

J-Bot, U-Bot, and We-Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,347 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

I would gladly sit quietly on the banks drinking a whiskey and smoking a cigar and listening to the water roll by. I've got nothing against fishing, but I'd just assume sit quietly.

Exactly. Fishing just muddies up the experience on relaxing in nature. It's like golf as a walk outside or a hike. Maybe, but you can better appreciate your surroundings when you're not distracted.

Edited by MattPie, 28 July 2015 - 02:25 PM.

#46 ubkev

ubkev

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,448 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

I haven't gone fishing since before I was old enough to drive. Damn I miss it. My dad would take my brothers and I out on Oneida Lake and I'd catch walleye all day. I always caught the most fish but my older brother always caught the biggest. I get 4 walleye and he'd get a 55 inch Northern.

I've never fished for anything other than walleye, and they aren't exactly plentiful in the rivers of northeast Pennsylvania. I guess I'll have to learn to fish for bass.

My kid went out fishing with a friend last year. He tied a line and hook to a sapling and he landed a 3 pound smallmouth! He's already a better woodsman than his dad.

On the hunting side of it. I've only ever been a target shooter. I loved sitting in a stand with my bow shooting at deer targets. I would do this all summer long with my uncle and my cousins. We always had a ton of fun.

When we were old enough for guns, my uncle would take us out to his friends land and we'd shoot gallon milk cartons with shotguns. As a teen, I had a new respect for what that weapon could do to something after I felt it's recoil and saw the milk carton explode!

I still enjoy target shooting, but cost and availability of ammo is a hindrance.

Edited by ubkev, 28 July 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#47 sabills

sabills

Third Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:10 PM

On the hunting side of it. I've only ever been a target shooter. I loved sitting in a stand with my bow shooting at deer targets. I would do this all summer long with my uncle and my cousins. We always had a ton of fun.

When we were old enough for guns, my uncle would take us out to his friends land and we'd shoot gallon milk cartons with shotguns. As a teen, I had a new respect for what that weapon could do to something after I felt it's recoil and saw the milk carton explode!

I still enjoy target shooting, but cost and availability of ammo is a hindrance.

I'm with you on the target shooting. I used to enjoy going into the woods behind my parents house with my dad and his .22 and plinking for fun. My wife just shot a real gun for the first time a couple months ago and saw how much fun it was. Someday I'll probably pick up a shotgun and a rifle of some sort, probably just for trap and target shooting. 

#48 iTInSn

iTInSn

Third Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:20 PM

That is a fantastic fish story, PA.

He is not exaggerating the size or tenacity of the osprey. I had a too close encounter with one at Little Tupper years ago in a kayak. I looked up after the WHOOSH. I saw it circling around for another run at me. I dropped the rod in the water and grabbed the paddle. It kept at me for a good three minutes. I couldn't even paddle away because it kept circling behind me. I had to keep turning the boat to get a whack at him. I guess I was too close to a nest. I found out how poor a weapon a kayak paddle is that day.

#49 iTInSn

iTInSn

Third Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:17 PM

I'm with you on the target shooting. I used to enjoy going into the woods behind my parents house with my dad and his .22 and plinking for fun. My wife just shot a real gun for the first time a couple months ago and saw how much fun it was. Someday I'll probably pick up a shotgun and a rifle of some sort, probably just for trap and target shooting.

I just picked up a Mossberg 702 plinkster a couple of months ago. It was a great deal at $119 brand new. My wife expressed interest in shooting so I got it for her. I figured the 30/30 would be too much for her. She hasn't shot it yet but I've put a few bricks through it. What a fun little gun to shoot. I got some saw horses and set up a cute little plinking range. All metal targets hanging by rope in a row. No need to head down range at all. No need to set the cans back up either. If she ever decides to try it I may have to get a second one for me.

#50 IKnowPhysics

IKnowPhysics

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:17 PM

I'm an advocate for his and hers long guns.

#51 We've

We've

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,999 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:53 PM

Jeez.  I just came up from the basement.  Curiosity got the better of me and I went looking to see if there was any fishing equipment still boxed up after our move 17 years ago.  And I hit the mother lode.  I found equipment that I don't remember having, all of my fly tying and spinner making materials, hell I found a never used, still in the original box (yes, they put them in boxes ~20 years ago) Mitchell 308 ultra-lite spinning reel.  Price tag indicated $46.99!  From Laux Sporting goods no less!  Man, the original Mitchell reel design was the bomb!  Still have and use my 30+ year old my mid sized model 300.  And now I have its little brother to use.  I found a box with close to 20 Blue Fox and Panther Martin spinners.  This was my stash from when I hit the trout streams regularly.  I can't believe I forgot about all this stuff.

I am actually stoked.  Time to get re-acquainted with Wiscoy, Genny, and East Koy again.

I'm an advocate for his and hers long guns.

Not long guns but,my wife and I used to shoot IHMSA competitions regularly back when western NY clubs used to host matches. 

#52 3putt

3putt

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:10 PM

Jeez.  I just came up from the basement.  Curiosity got the better of me and I went looking to see if there was any fishing equipment still boxed up after our move 17 years ago.  And I hit the mother lode.  I found equipment that I don't remember having, all of my fly tying and spinner making materials, hell I found a never used, still in the original box (yes, they put them in boxes ~20 years ago) Mitchell 308 ultra-lite spinning reel.  Price tag indicated $46.99!  From Laux Sporting goods no less!  Man, the original Mitchell reel design was the bomb!  Still have and use my 30+ year old my mid sized model 300.  And now I have its little brother to use.  I found a box with close to 20 Blue Fox and Panther Martin spinners.  This was my stash from when I hit the trout streams regularly.  I can't believe I forgot about all this stuff.

I am actually stoked.  Time to get re-acquainted with Wiscoy, Genny, and East Koy again.

Not long guns but,my wife and I used to shoot IHMSA competitions regularly back when western NY clubs used to host matches.

Congratulations Weave. The new Mitchell's are nice but the older ones are bullet proof. And those Panther Martins are gold. Tough to find the black tails and they are crack to trout. Tight lines.

#53 We've

We've

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,999 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:17 PM

Congratulations Weave. The new Mitchell's are nice but the older ones are bullet proof. And those Panther Martins are gold. Tough to find the black tails and they are crack to trout. Tight lines.

My wife is not happy.  I used to be addicted to the water.  That stopped just before my son was born.  About 3 years ago I started hitting the water again.  By Fall I may need an intervention.  Hopefully it waits until ice stops me from chasing steelhead.  :ph34r:

#54 3putt

3putt

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:35 PM

My wife is not happy.  I used to be addicted to the water.  That stopped just before my son was born.  About 3 years ago I started hitting the water again.  By Fall I may need an intervention.  Hopefully it waits until ice stops me from chasing steelhead.  :ph34r:

My girlfriend doesn't quite get my addiction to steelhead. Fortunately, I found the Gray Drake lodge on the Muskegon River. Run by Matt Supinski originally from WNY. She sips wine in front of the fire and I fish. Ice or no ice. Love that first run!

#55 Josie914

Josie914

Eh, I try

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:59 AM

I see a lot of comments in here and in general about significant others not liking their menfolk going fishing. D4rk, consider it cool to go fish as long as you take me with you from time to time :)

Fun d4rksabre fishing story- we tried multiple times when out in the Daks a few years back. We were unsuccessful. The best moment was when we came upon a clear stream teeming with fish of varying sizes and types. 

"Jo, I could reach right in and grab one. Watch, it'll take like, 30 seconds tops". etc etc, more confident declarations of fishing aptitude.

Nope. Not a nibble. Which was all the more infuriating and hilarious since we could see them so clearly. 

#56 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 11:37 AM

I see a lot of comments in here and in general about significant others not liking their menfolk going fishing. D4rk, consider it cool to go fish as long as you take me with you from time to time :)

Fun d4rksabre fishing story- we tried multiple times when out in the Daks a few years back. We were unsuccessful. The best moment was when we came upon a clear stream teeming with fish of varying sizes and types. 

"Jo, I could reach right in and grab one. Watch, it'll take like, 30 seconds tops". etc etc, more confident declarations of fishing aptitude.

Nope. Not a nibble. Which was all the more infuriating and hilarious since we could see them so clearly. 

This is why I'm trying to learn how to actually fish. I want to take you fishing and we can have actual fun.  :blush:

#57 We've

We've

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,999 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 11:44 AM

This is why I'm trying to learn how to actually fish. I want to take you fishing and we can have actual fun.  :blush:

Trout are about the most challenging fish to catch.  Not surprised that you saw a stream teeming with fish and couldn't get any to hit.

#58 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 11:57 AM

Trout are about the most challenging fish to catch.  Not surprised that you saw a stream teeming with fish and couldn't get any to hit.

I was about ready to reach down and just grab the little f*ckers. 

#59 That Aud Smell

That Aud Smell

That Nostalgic Olfactory Blend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,261 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

Been there, (not) done that. Infuriating. Best I can tell: If you don't have the right bait and tackle, or you're just there at the wrong time (spawning?), those suckers will ignore you.

#60 Josie914

Josie914

Eh, I try

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:06 PM

I was about ready to reach down and just grab the little f*ckers. 

Those were some sassy fish. 

#61 ubkev

ubkev

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,448 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

d4rk,im still amazed by your Old Forge story. My family has a camp on that Lake. We would catch around seven or eight THOUSAND fish per hour fishing at night all summer long.

Pole, line, hook, worm = fish!

You may be cursed, dude.

#62 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

d4rk,im still amazed by your Old Forge story. My family has a camp on that Lake. We would catch around seven or eight THOUSAND fish per hour fishing at night all summer long.

Pole, line, hook, worm = fish!

You may be cursed, dude.

The mistake we made was not just using f*cking worms like simpletons. Real damn worms. That was all we needed. 

#63 That Aud Smell

That Aud Smell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,261 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:18 PM

The mistake we made was not just using f*cking worms like simpletons. Real damn worms. That was all we needed. 

Yeah. Worms are what you need almost every time. Even if you're just plunking them on a harness or spoon.

#64 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

Yeah. Worms are what you need almost every time. Even if you're just plunking them on a harness or spoon.

True that.

Although I've had good luck on lakes with some cooked Sahlen's hot dogs.

#65 That Aud Smell

That Aud Smell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,261 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:48 PM

Although I've had good luck on lakes with some cooked Sahlen's hot dogs.

I believe it. I'd be too tempted to eat all of my bait.

#66 sabills

sabills

Third Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:45 AM

Ya'll have inspired me. Gonna grab my tackle from my parents on Sunday, then probably head out Monday or Tuesday to Squaw (Unity) Island and take a shot at some small mouth. I haven't caught anything bigger than a perch in probably 10 years, so that'll be fun. 

#67 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:48 AM

Ya'll have inspired me. Gonna grab my tackle from my parents on Sunday, then probably head out Monday or Tuesday to Squaw (Unity) Island and take a shot at some small mouth. I haven't caught anything bigger than a perch in probably 10 years, so that'll be fun. 

:thumbsup:

#68 3putt

3putt

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:12 AM

All true rod and gun clubs have patches or buttons with their insignia on them.  It allows other members to know that a person hunting or fishing on club property is there rightfully.  plus they look great in the rear window of a truck.  We need an insignia,logo patch whatever.  Perhaps you can "motivate" your significant other to aid in this project.  :w00t:

#69 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:18 AM

All true rod and gun clubs have patches or buttons with their insignia on them.  It allows other members to know that a person hunting or fishing on club property is there rightfully.  plus they look great in the rear window of a truck.  We need an insignia,logo patch whatever.  Perhaps you can "motivate" your significant other to aid in this project.  :w00t:

I like this idea  B-)

#70 Josie914

Josie914

Eh, I try

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:05 PM

:flirt:

#71 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:21 PM

#72 3putt

3putt

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:06 PM

Uh Oh... :doh:

#73 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:24 AM

Digging into my gear today to see what the hell I've got. 

Rod and reel combo is an old Shakespeare Synergy Spincaster. 6' Medium Action casting rod. I don't think I'm going to abandon this thing, but I'm going to load it with some 6lb line and use it as my heavier duty setup. If I head out to Unity Island on Tuesday with sabills this is probably what I'll bring.

I think I'm going to equip myself with a spinning reel combo that I can load with 4lb line to fish the Genesee near my house. 

I threw out a lot of crap today. My little tackle box was just full of useless stuff. But...I do have some good tackle mixed in with some bad. Here's a little snapshot. Pick out the legit ones...

RDHMM9H.jpg

#74 We've

We've

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,999 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:28 PM

I see flies, a deep diving crankbait, a top water popper, 3 flatfishes, a couple Roostertail spinners, a Panther Martin spinner, a spoon, and a Rapala shallow running crankbait.   All of it is legit.  Not sure how you are going to fish with those flies though.  Very specialized equipment needed there.

Get some rubber curly tailed bodies for those jig heads. the big name brand is Mister Twister but I buy the non-name branded ones. White, yellow, and black are good colors to start with.  They are dirt cheap.

You've got a mix of deep diving, shallow, and top water in there.  All have their place.  

The spinners might be tough to use with that spin caster. Spin casting reels have real low gear ratios so you may have to crank like hell to get the spinner blade a spinnin'.  A modern spinning reel has a much faster gear ratio so it'll be easier to work the spinners properly.

Honestly, use those jig heads and curly tail soft bodies alot. They will pretty much catch anything, and they are very versatile in how you can use them.  Fish them slow with little twitches as you reel in to work the bottom, retrieve faster to get them running more shallow, or jig them vertically.  Everything from sunfish to bass to trout will get interested in them.  

Edited by weave, 01 August 2015 - 12:31 PM.

#75 We've

We've

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,999 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:39 PM

I tried to fish Lake Ontario today.  Wind was howling on the lake.  Didn't stay long.  

#76 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:40 PM

I see flies, a deep diving crankbait, a top water popper, 3 flatfishes, a couple Roostertail spinners, a Panther Martin spinner, a spoon, and a Rapala shallow running crankbait. All of it is legit. Not sure how you are going to fish with those flies though. Very specialized equipment needed there.

Get some rubber curly tailed bodies for those jig heads. the big name brand is Mister Twister but I buy the non-name branded ones. White, yellow, and black are good colors to start with. They are dirt cheap.

You've got a mix of deep diving, shallow, and top water in there. All have their place.

The spinners might be tough to use with that spin caster. Spin casting reels have real low gear ratios so you may have to crank like hell to get the spinner blade a spinnin'. A modern spinning reel has a much faster gear ratio so it'll be easier to work the spinners properly.

Honestly, use those jig heads and curly tail soft bodies alot. They will pretty much catch anything, and they are very versatile in how you can use them. Fish them slow with little twitches as you reel in to work the bottom, retrieve faster to get them running more shallow, or jig them vertically. Everything from sunfish to bass to trout will get interested in them.

Awesome. I had no clue what those were for. :blush:

Is my head in the right spot with line? Should I be doing anything with leaders?

#77 We've

We've

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,999 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:50 PM

Is my head in the right spot with line? Should I be doing anything with leaders?

No need for leaders.  Typically, I'd spool up both with 6lb test.  If you were picking up an ultra light rod I'd definitely drop to 4lb.  But there is no harm in 4lb test line in a medium weight rod/reel set up. And for fishing the upper Genny in Monroe co. I doubt you'll feel the need for heavier line anyway.  Other than carp, there's nothing in that part of the Genny that is going to unduly tax 4lb line.

The 4lb line should make it easier to cast that little Panther Martin spinner.  They are very light which makes them hard to cast with anything but very light weight rods and line.

This is what they look like properly rigged.

grubtail_edited-1.jpg

#78 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

No need for leaders. Typically, I'd spool up both with 6lb test. If you were picking up an ultra light rod I'd definitely drop to 4lb. But there is no harm in 4lb test line in a medium weight rod/reel set up. And for fishing the upper Genny in Monroe co. I doubt you'll feel the need for heavier line anyway. Other than carp, there's nothing in that part of the Genny that is going to unduly tax 4lb line.

The 4lb line should make it easier to cast that little Panther Martin spinner. They are very light which makes them hard to cast with anything but very light weight rods and line.

This is what they look like properly rigged.

grubtail_edited-1.jpg

Awesome. Now I feel like I'm ready to go to the store.

#79 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • 32,078 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

Put some 6lb Trilene XL on the spincaster. This thing definitely needed new line. Might go out to the pond here and throw a few just to see what it's like now. 

Checked out the new Field and Stream store here yesterday. Surprisingly, better prices than Dick's. I paid a whole dollar less for the 60 piece Mister Twister 3" mixed pack at Field and Stream. 

I didn't particularly like any of the spinning reel combos at either place. Will probably check out Gander Mountain and Walmart today. 

Looking forward to Bass Pro coming to Victor soon. 

#80 We've

We've

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,999 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:29 AM

I haven't been in that Field and Stream store yet.  I should make a point of it.  I work fairly near by.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Off Topic, Fishing, Hunting, Animals are made of food