1703 replies to this topic

#1681 ABBA_älskare_69

ABBA_älskare_69

Eh, I try

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

I just spewed coffee all over my desk. :)

Sexxxayy 

but seriously. I have no clue how any man does aerials. I can barely stand it sometimes and I don't have any low hanging fruit getting in the way. Unless you count the occasional wayward boob...  

#1682 Sabersfläkt i NS

Sabersfläkt i NS

I'd rather be in Sarajevo, or Istanbul (not Constantinople)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,607 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:03 PM

BOOB sighting.

Also, Josie I think that is a terrible way to describe d4rk.  I mean, he so big and strong after all.

#1683 mörksabre

mörksabre

Negative Waves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,768 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

BOOB sighting.

Also, Josie I think that is a terrible way to describe d4rk. I mean, he so big and strong after all.

I think it's quite accurate :lol:

#1684 ABBA_älskare_69

ABBA_älskare_69

Eh, I try

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

I think it's quite accurate :lol:

haha aw.

Well, he is kinda big and floppy and in the way a lot... But unlike boobs it's hard to forget he's there! 

#1685 biotönt

biotönt

I love lamp.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,953 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

Yeah man, I want to go give money to the butcher shop. Looks like good stuff. Young couple, too. Good on them. 

Yep, pose. Getting into it is.. fun. She has to essentially stick her butt in my face while sitting on me to fold in half enough to then stick her face in my crotch. There's no shyness in partner work! Aaand this is also why I've mostly worked with other women. Did some silks partnering with a guy and it was like, oh hello there little friend, I always wondered where you guys put it when doing aerials... 

:w00t:  :lol:

I can think of nothing more soul-sucking than that.  Texas weather doesn't preclude outdoor riding the vast majority of the time; this is the week or two when it's iffy, and even now, there are occasional good days to get a ride in.

The bf does this since there are so few days he can get out in the winter in Oklahoma.  Definitely not his first choice, but he tries to use it as a chance to catch up on tv shows on the bike instead of the couch, so there's that.

#1686 spndnchz

spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,659 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:10 AM

Getting hit by a wayward boob and/or a penial are 2 totally different convos imho
I mean, us getting hit by a boob is... a boob. A guy getting hit by a penial is life threatening air?

I mean if it touched yo arm you’d chop it straight off

#1687 Sabel79

Sabel79

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:22 AM

Getting hit by a wayward boob and/or a penial are 2 totally different convos imhoI mean, us getting hit by a boob is... a boob. A guy getting hit by a penial is life threatening air?
I mean if it touched yo arm you’d chop it straight off

Wait, what?

#1688 ABBA_älskare_69

ABBA_älskare_69

Eh, I try

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:15 AM

Wait, what?

Never cross the streams

#1689 PASabreFan

PASabreFan

Shut the blank up, you selfish blank!

• Members
  • 27,138 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:39 AM

All of I got from the last 20 posts is that bio is long distance dating Randall.

#1690 biotönt

biotönt

I love lamp.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,953 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

All of I got from the last 20 posts is that bio is long distance dating Randall.

:blink:  :lol:

#1691 Anordning

Anordning

Spelaren som ska namnges senare

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,304 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:39 AM

I hate the heat, so that would probably tip the scales for me. I'd rather ride a stationary bike in an air conditioned garage while watching tv then deal with the heat. Then again, I don't work out anyway. I have a pull up bar over one of the doors in my house that I use probably 4/5 days a week after work and other than that I do 12 ounce curls (glug). It doesn't matter though. I have the body of a God (who care if it's Buddha?).

I hate the heat too.  But living here, I've had to learn to deal with it.  I don't work out either.... except for cycling.  Since I give myself a pass on other types of workouts, I try to cycle regularly.  Plus a fair amount of my social life is tied into cycling. 

:w00t:

#1692 MattiPaj

MattiPaj

J-Bot, U-Bot, and We-Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,997 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:11 PM

It's been 15 days, and I haven't been doing very good on my plan to break a sweat. Call it holiday hangover, laziness, or time crunch, but I need to do something. I have a cheap exercise bike and a stand for my MTB in the basement, I just have to get on it. Part of it is I said I'd watch TV/hockey while I was down there, and I've been doing almost zero of that. 

Anyone have any experience with an under desk cycle? MrsPie was thinking of getting me one. It seems like a great idea, but the reading the 1 and 2 star reviews on Amazon has me wary.

Example: https://www.amazon.c...ords=desk cycle

#1693 mörksabre

mörksabre

Negative Waves

• Members
  • 34,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

I'm with you Matt, I haven't been doing much either. No hockey for Christmas and New Year's weeks and I skipped last week for the Georgia game. Playing tonight, but missing next week for work. Then hopefully I'll be there every week till it's over in mid March.

Been thinking about what I want to do in the coming year. The days getting longer have me thinking about spring.

I think Josie and I are going to start doing the climbing center in Tonawanda once a week. The buy in cost for equipment is low and the membership prices there are pretty reasonable. It works out to about $500/yr to climb once a week, which isn't bad. The full body workout will be excellent, efficient, and much more fun than the gym.

Planning to do more hiking this year too. Allegany is closer now so we have no excuse for not getting down there as much as possible to hike trails and camp a little.

Disc golf too of course.

#1694 MattiPaj

MattiPaj

J-Bot, U-Bot, and We-Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,997 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:59 AM

I'm with you Matt, I haven't been doing much either. No hockey for Christmas and New Year's weeks and I skipped last week for the Georgia game. Playing tonight, but missing next week for work. Then hopefully I'll be there every week till it's over in mid March.

Been thinking about what I want to do in the coming year. The days getting longer have me thinking about spring.

I think Josie and I are going to start doing the climbing center in Tonawanda once a week. The buy in cost for equipment is low and the membership prices there are pretty reasonable. It works out to about $500/yr to climb once a week, which isn't bad. The full body workout will be excellent, efficient, and much more fun than the gym.

Planning to do more hiking this year too. Allegany is closer now so we have no excuse for not getting down there as much as possible to hike trails and camp a little.

Disc golf too of course.

MrsPie and I did a intro climbing day at a gym that's really close to my house. It was a lot of fun, but my hands hurt for weeks after that. I need to build up some hand strength before I try that again.

#1695 ubkev

ubkev

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,563 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:46 AM

The new year's resolution(huge eyeroll) crowd has almost died out at my gym. Thank God! But a couple of them are hanging on. This takes up parking spaces and makes me wait to use some of the weights. I'm a patient man, but you got a week left!

#1696 PASabreFan

PASabreFan

Shut the blank up, you selfish blank!

• Members
  • 27,138 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:56 AM

The new year's resolution(huge eyeroll) crowd has almost died out at my gym. Thank God! But a couple of them are hanging on. This takes up parking spaces and makes me wait to use some of the weights. I'm a patient man, but you got a week left!

I've noticed that the roadside joggers are dwindling in number. Probably will be found in ditches in the spring.

#1697 ubkev

ubkev

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,563 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:05 AM

I've noticed that the roadside joggers are dwindling in number. Probably will be found in ditches in the spring.

For every mile of road there's 2 miles of ditch.

#1698 SwampD

SwampD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,794 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:59 PM

Just, ugh. I have to pick my old azz up off this chair to go play a 10:45 game where I know we will probably only have three subs if we're lucky.

#1699 ubkev

ubkev

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,563 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:02 PM

Just, ugh. I have to pick my old azz up off this chair to go play a 10:45 game where I know we will probably only have three subs if we're lucky.

How many skaters do you play with?

#1700 SwampD

SwampD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,794 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:06 PM

How many skaters do you play with?

We normally have a full squad (4 or 5 D, 6 or 8 F) but this is our third 1045 game in a row and the wussin out. Right now we only have one sub, 6 guys total.

Edited by SwampD, Yesterday, 10:06 PM.

#1701 ubkev

ubkev

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,563 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:07 PM

We normally have a full squad (4 or 5 D, 6 or 8 F) but this is our third 1045 game in a row and the wussin out. Right now we only have one sub.

Man, if we have 10 we're lucky. I get around 35 minutes of ice per game. 3 rotating D is awesome!

#1702 mörksabre

mörksabre

Negative Waves

• Members
  • 34,768 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

We normally have a full squad (4 or 5 D, 6 or 8 F) but this is our third 1045 game in a row and the wussin out. Right now we only have one sub, 6 guys total.

That sounds about right.

#1703 SwampD

SwampD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,794 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Man, if we have 10 we're lucky. I get around 35 minutes of ice per game. 3 rotating D is awesome!

Yeah, ten is perfect.

6,... Not so much.

Go Sabres!!!!

#1704 ubkev

ubkev

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,563 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:13 PM

Yeah, ten is perfect.
6,... Not so much.
Go Sabres!!!!

Yeah, 6 is no bueno. We would probably steal a couple from the other team. Everyone makes the playoffs in our leagues and we've all played together for a while so its pretty chill. Ya know until someone gets pissy, then its chippy and the real fun starts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Off Topic, Fitness, Sports, Extra Curricular Activities, Workout, Fitness, Waffles