http://coyotescorner.net/

#3 Eleven

Eleven

Drunk Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,726 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:11 AM

Wow. These are the two worst hockey message boards I ever have seen--not because of rudeness, but because of vapidity. Maybe five or six regulars on each, a couple of whom might know what a puck looks like in real life. MIGHT. I know the Jets are having trouble finding fans in the desert, but I really feel for these dozen or so souls (aggregating the two boards) who seem to have some affinity for the game, as well as a basic understanding of bubble hockey, or maybe even just air hockey.

I can't review these sites. I really just can't. For those few folks in Glendale or whatever they call it who are making an effort, hey, I salute them. Arizona is a college sports state; it isn't a pro sports plac (the entire state has not supported the Suns, Cardinals, or Diamondbacks except for when they are in their respective playoffs), and of the four leagues, they chose to follow the best sport. I appreciate it, and most of my comrades here on SS probably appreciate it as well, but wow. Grab a Center Ice subscription or read other teams' boards (not necessarily this one), or something, and learn.

#4 Doohickie

Doohickie

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:51 AM

The first one isn't so bad.  I posted over there a little last year, and some more tonight.  They really are a Western version of the Sabres- a ton of young talent trying to come together.  They haven't tanked as hard as the Sabres, and they're a little behind us in terms of development, but in many ways they seem to mirror the Sabres.  And the fans that are on the HFBoards forum are a lot better than they were in 2009.