#321 Thorny

Thorny

Supreme Mugwump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:21 AM

Boy, that offside was, um, ridiculous.

The Girgensons one on ERod's rush? Girgensons should be ashamed of himself for that bit of laziness. Either that, or Girgs is setting an example for the rookie: We don't try and attack the zone with that much effort on this team, kiddo.

For some reason today's game was even more of an eye opener than usual. This coach and these players are counting the days until their tee times.

2-9 since they, to a man, said it was crunch time.

What a disheartening season.

#322 JJFIVEOH

JJFIVEOH

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,691 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:23 AM

The Girgensons one on ERod's rush? Girgensons should be ashamed of himself for that bit of laziness. Either that, or Girgs is setting an example for the rookie: We don't try and attack the zone with that much effort on this team, kiddo.

For some reason today's game was even more of an eye opener than usual. This coach and these players are counting the days until their tee times.

2-9 since they, to a man, said it was crunch time.

What a disheartening season.

Wash, rinse, repeat...............

Hey Jack, there's only 11 games left! 

#323 Saratoga Sabres Fan

Saratoga Sabres Fan

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:24 AM

Bedtime. Anaheim tomorrow hope it's more entertaining.

#324 JJFIVEOH

JJFIVEOH

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,691 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:28 AM

Is WGR just not covering Goober's presser because it's 1:30 AM, or did he just say '###### it, not gonna go through this again'?

#325 North Buffalo

North Buffalo

When hell freezes over, I’ll play hockey there too.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,077 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:42 AM

Carrier is a junkyard dog and Bailey has the most talent, but I think Fasching is the most effective player of our prospects on the wing.

Always liked his game. that whole line played the kind of hockey I like.

Robin Lehner was very good (as usual, good enough to win) but the rest of our best players were bad, particularly Jack and Sam.

Find another guy like Rodriquez who can play center and you have two good grind lines, maybe Rodriguez Foligno and Fasching for one Girgenson Bailey and Baptiste... throw Carrier back on Jack's line and O'Reilly Kane and Okposo next year...  Keep Nylander down unless he puts on more weight and keep Gionta as a player coach... lose Ennis and Moulson

Edited by North Buffalo, 17 March 2017 - 12:43 AM.

#326 JJFIVEOH

JJFIVEOH

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,691 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:54 AM

I'm dumbfounded that this team is now in the discussion with Vancouver, Joisey, Glendale, Detroit, Dallas and Loseipeg. How embarrassing. 

Feel free to tell me to STFU if I'm rambling. 

#327 North Buffalo

North Buffalo

When hell freezes over, I’ll play hockey there too.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,077 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:05 AM

WPeg is actually a point up on Sabres, Dallas only 2 points back and Detroit and Vancouver 3 points back Jersey 4 points back and AZ 7 points back.  Dallas and NJD can gain on Sabres tomorrow...  Dallas actually with a win can jump ahead of Sabres, tho the same amount of points and Jersey can creep within 2.... Dallas has a game in hand and NJD has two games in hand...   Tankerusky...  

Edited by North Buffalo, 17 March 2017 - 02:48 AM.

#328 RambosKnife

RambosKnife

Top Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:20 AM

These guys suck

#329 Jsixspd

Jsixspd

If it goes wrong, blame Brandon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:13 AM

Wow, this team is now 2-9 since the end of the Bye Week, and have captured only 6 out of 22 available points.    Some "push for the playoffs" - I notice the Sabres aren't hyping that any more at their FB page.

It may have started in the Chicago game before the Bye- other than some individual effort, the team overall seems to have given up on Dan Bylsma.    

If they finish the season at the same "pace" that they have the previous 11 games, they'll finish the season with 74 pts.  So much for Murray's 'fast rebuild'.  

Edited by Jsixspd, 17 March 2017 - 06:14 AM.

#330 Jacque Richard

Jacque Richard

Gold Seats Aud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:44 AM

Running for the bus big time.
Four straight shut outs in LA according to GR

#331 Kristian

Kristian

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:11 AM

Wow, this team is now 2-9 since the end of the Bye Week, and have captured only 6 out of 22 available points.    Some "push for the playoffs" - I notice the Sabres aren't hyping that any more at their FB page.

It may have started in the Chicago game before the Bye- other than some individual effort, the team overall seems to have given up on Dan Bylsma.    

If they finish the season at the same "pace" that they have the previous 11 games, they'll finish the season with 74 pts.  So much for Murray's 'fast rebuild'.  

So much for Murray's rebuild, period.

Edited by Kristian, 19 March 2017 - 05:11 AM.