126 replies to this topic

#121 Drunkard

Drunkard

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:43 PM

It's almost like his Minister of Propaganda, Steven Joseph Goebbannon, is using deliberate slight of hand to push forth his own narrative while making us forget about what really matters like the fact Donald Trump's Daughter sat in on a conversation with a head a state and then within 24hours got long pending approval for a construction project. But I am just a paranoid liberal.  I should give Trump a chance, after all his picks for almost every cabinet position go against basically everything that I was taught or believe from Bestsy Devos complete lack of ability to lead education into the 21st century to the head of Exxon Mobil who openly admits to knowing Vladimir Putin one of the most vicious dictators of our times. I should just STFU though because I am just whining incessantly about people who not only don't care about America, they literally don't care about people. They care about money. 

A Republican is about to be President. That means it's time to pull together as a nation and respect the new Commander in Chief since it's the highest office in the land for this great nation (wipes single tear). You need to save all the dissent for 4-8 years from now when a Democrat comes back into office and then root for him to fail. Murrica!

Edited by Drunkard, 13 December 2016 - 12:44 PM.

#122 Beer

Beer

Bench Warmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:54 PM

And damage the environment, damage the social security system, damage the medicare system, damage the treasury, damage the intelligence community, damage already fragile relations with key allies, and further damage relations with our foes. I'm sure I left out some other areas of damage he'll be sure to inflict.

Holy ###### this escalated fast.

Tell me again how Donald Trump's businesses will be severed from him.... oh wait you can't because he canceled that press conference and instead invited Kayne West over. Wrong thread? Ask me if I care?

Kanye interviewing for the Secretary of Hip Hop cabinet seat... if it were me I'd give it to Dre.

#123 SwampD

SwampD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,547 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:58 PM

I wonder if anything will come of this letter from those members of the Electoral College about Russia's involvement. Pretty interesting.

#124 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

Playground King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,552 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:09 PM

I wonder if anything will come of this letter from those members of the Electoral College about Russia's involvement. Pretty interesting.

I would be shocked if any revelations about Russia tampering were taken seriously.

#125 SwampD

SwampD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,547 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:13 PM

I would be shocked if any revelations about Russia tampering were taken seriously.

It's still kind of interesting that one of the constitutional reasons for the EC to even exist, written 240ish years ago, actually has some relevance today.

#126 K-9

K-9

First Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:15 PM

Me, too. But I don't care if Electoral College members take them seriously. What matters is that the intelligence community takes them seriously and our buffoon-elect lacks the intellectual curiosity and essential presidential commitment to take them seriously as evidenced by his utter disregard for attending intelligence briefings. 

#127 spndnchz

spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,293 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:16 PM

Take your political stuff here.

http://forums.twobil...ls-and-pundits/

and to avoid any confusion. Yes. I locked it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Off Topic