• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SwampD

SwampD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,098 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

Is anyone familiar with the RV parking lot for a Bills game? I've done it before, but that was for a Thursday night game. 

I know it's $40 for game day and $50 if you want to go in early.

The question I have is does it fill up? I should be showing up around 2 or 3pm on Saturday, Nov 7th. I don't want to drive all the way the from NJ and get shut out. Also, if it does fill up, is there another option?

#2 Doohickie

Doohickie

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,879 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:39 AM

With the Bills losing, it seems like the demand isn't there.  It had sold out the first few games of the season but not this past Sunday.  Beyond that, I don't know much.

#3 Woods-Racer

Woods-Racer

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:53 PM

Is anyone familiar with the RV parking lot for a Bills game? I've done it before, but that was for a Thursday night game. 

I know it's $40 for game day and $50 if you want to go in early.

The question I have is does it fill up? I should be showing up around 2 or 3pm on Saturday, Nov 7th. I don't want to drive all the way the from NJ and get shut out. Also, if it does fill up, is there another option?

If you get there early enough on Saturday (2-3pm is fine) you may see a few RV's in private lots. Stop, ask and see what happens. I've heard that some/most private lot RV'rs are family/friend/ long time customers and lot/home owners don't want the hassles of RV'ers.  I'm not sure of your plans but private lot owners are not thrilled with the possibilities of a keg party or a generator fest in the back yard.  I've also heard that it's both those going on at the RV lot. 

Edit,

I'm being a little snotty I think.

If you're there to party get into the RV only lot at the Ralph. If  a good night sleep is more important than see if you can get a private lot.

Edited by Woods-Racer, 19 October 2015 - 12:57 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bills