Jump to content


APRIL IS "FAN APPRECIATION MONTH" IN BUFFALO


  • Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

    1970

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Jersey

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

APRIL IS "FAN APPRECIATION MONTH" IN BUFFALO

Quote

Three nights of giveaways, contests and promotions at First Niagara Center

The Buffalo Sabres today announced plans for “Fan Appreciation Month,” which will take place during the team’s final three home games of the 2013-14 regular season. Each of the three nights provides fans a wide array of contests, promotions and giveaways that culminates with the annual “Fan Appreciation Night, presented by ADPRO Sports” on April 13, the team’s final home game.

Below is a complete rundown of events for the three games during Fan Appreciation Month:


#2 Eleven

Eleven

    All Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

I have central air but it really doesn't do much for the upstairs.  I will buy a fan tomorrow.  And I will appreciate it.  If the Sabres want to appreciate me, they can refund a hundred or two out of what I paid to watch an AHL team.  Won't happen.  Some music, t-shirts, and hot dogs aren't going to make me feel better, either.

Edited by Eleven, 31 March 2014 - 08:11 PM.


#3 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

    1970

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Jersey

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

View PostEleven, on 31 March 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

I have central air but it really doesn't do much for the upstairs.  I will buy a fan tomorrow.  And I will appreciate it.  If the Sabres want to appreciate me, they can refund a hundred or two out of what I paid to watch an AHL team.  Won't happen.  Some music, t-shirts, and hot dogs aren't going to make me feel better, either.

Hopefully in a couple of years you'll feel like this "sacrifice" was well worth it.

#4 Tankalicious

Tankalicious

    Sam Reinhart, please

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,470 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

April fools.

#5 Potato

Potato

    Take Off

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,372 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

Translation: we're desperate for anyone to come watch this pile of excrement...  So much so that we'll create diversions so that you maybe won't notice how utterly unwatchable the team is.

#6 PASabreFan

PASabreFan

    Resistance is futile

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,175 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

26, no offense, but do you work for the Sabres? The constant barrage of their publicity — when we're all capable of finding it ourselves on sabres.com — is just a bit much.

#7 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

    1970

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Jersey

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

View PostPASabreFan, on 31 March 2014 - 08:39 PM, said:

26, no offense, but do you work for the Sabres? The constant barrage of their publicity — when we're all capable of finding it ourselves on sabres.com — is just a bit much.

Easy solution....Don't click on the thread.  BTW, the ridiculous conspiracy theories are a bit much....but enjoy. :unsure:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz, 31 March 2014 - 08:44 PM.


#8 Eleven

Eleven

    All Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

View PostPASabreFan, on 31 March 2014 - 08:39 PM, said:

26, no offense, but do you work for the Sabres? The constant barrage of their publicity — when we're all capable of finding it ourselves on sabres.com — is just a bit much.

Are you kidding?  The guy freaking aggregates everything into every GDT and you're going to complain about it?  He must spend at least an hour and a half every game day.  I don't care if he works for the Kremlin.

Edited by Eleven, 31 March 2014 - 09:00 PM.


#9 PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot

    Even John Scott outscored me.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

View PostPotato, on 31 March 2014 - 08:27 PM, said:

Translation: we're desperate for anyone to come watch this pile of excrement...  So much so that we'll create diversions so that you maybe won't notice how utterly unwatchable the team is.

Hey, you ordered this mess.  You know, THE TANK?? What did you think it was going to be?  Unicorns farting rainbows?

#10 Claude_Verret

Claude_Verret

    Second Liner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Holly Springs, NC via Hamburg, NY

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

Tank season = 30th place, no playoffs.

Tankless season = 20th place, no playoffs.

Thank you Sabres.



#11 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

    1970

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Jersey

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

View PostEleven, on 31 March 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

Are you kidding?  The guy freaking aggregates everything into every GDT and you're going to complain about it?  He must spend at least an hour and a half every game day. I don't care if he works for the Kremlin.

Thanks for the support Eleven, but Nyet! :lol:

#12 Potato

Potato

    Take Off

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,372 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

View PostPromoTheRobot, on 31 March 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

Hey, you ordered this mess.  You know, THE TANK?? What did you think it was going to be?  Unicorns farting rainbows?

Not I.  I've never been pro-tank in any season of any sport.  I think the objective is always to field the best team you can and win as much as you can.  And, that's what I'm hoping Murray chooses to do next year.

#13 Eleven

Eleven

    All Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

View Post26CornerBlitz, on 31 March 2014 - 09:18 PM, said:

Thanks for the support Eleven, but Nyet! :lol:

Doesn't matter.  The NSA is already on your ass.

So is the Kremlin.






And, perhaps most dangerous of all, PA.

#14 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

    1970

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Jersey

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

View PostPotato, on 31 March 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

Not I.  I've never been pro-tank in any season of any sport.  I think the objective is always to field the best team you can and win as much as you can.  And, that's what I'm hoping Murray chooses to do next year.

Prepare yourself for more of the same.  Not pleasant by any means, but I was extremely tired of the middling teams that had no real chance at the ultimate prize.  You should feel the same way about the Preds IMO. Where are they really going under the Poile/Trotz regime?

View PostEleven, on 31 March 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:

Doesn't matter.  The NSA is already on your ass.

So is the Kremlin.






And, perhaps most dangerous of all, PA.

Ha! I know all about him thanks to my Gov't clearances.

#15 Eleven

Eleven

    All Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

View PostPotato, on 31 March 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

Not I.  I've never been pro-tank in any season of any sport.  I think the objective is always to field the best team you can and win as much as you can.  And, that's what I'm hoping Murray chooses to do next year.

Same here.  I hope some of the D-men "graduate" to the NHL next year.  I don't like paying good money to see crappy hockey.

#16 Potato

Potato

    Take Off

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,372 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

View Post26CornerBlitz, on 31 March 2014 - 09:24 PM, said:

Prepare yourself for more of the same.  Not pleasant by any means, but I was extremely tired of the middling teams that had no real chance at the ultimate prize.  You should feel the same way about the Preds IMO. Where are they really going under the Poile/Trotz regime?


I shake my head at a lot of the quasi-empirical arguments of the "a team first must be really bad to be really good" variety that are thrown around this forum.  There are so many factors at play that I see nothing to suggest to me that the Sabres (or any other team) can't get very good by simply having a front office with a keen eye for talent and stringing together a series of solid personnel moves (trades, signings, draftings, etc.).  Folks are working themselves into a frenzy with the thought of losing on purpose around here.

As for the Preds, they didn't have their star goaltender for almost the entire year.  The team is clearly more talented than last year... but no goaltending (Rinne hasn't been good since his return BTW).

#17 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

    1970

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Jersey

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

View PostPotato, on 31 March 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

I shake my head at a lot of the quasi-empirical arguments of the "a team first must be really bad to be really good" variety that are thrown around this forum.  There are so many factors at play that I see nothing to suggest to me that the Sabres (or any other team) can't get very good by simply having a front office with a keen eye for talent and stringing together a series of solid personnel moves (trades, signings, draftings, etc.).  Folks are working themselves into a frenzy with the thought of losing on purpose around here.

As for the Preds, they didn't have their star goaltender for almost the entire year.  The team is clearly more talented than last year... but no goaltending (Rinne hasn't been good since his return BTW).

Ryan Suter's departure really set the team back.  Hope for your sake Rinne returns to pre-injury form and Forsberg pans out too. They do have a real gem in Seth Jones. The long tenure of both Poile and Trotz might be in jeopardy given no real sustained high level success evidenced by deep playoff runs.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz, 31 March 2014 - 09:45 PM.


#18 Andrew Amerk

Andrew Amerk

    Heart Means Everything.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rochester, NY

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

View PostEleven, on 31 March 2014 - 09:25 PM, said:



Same here.  I hope some of the D-men "graduate" to the NHL next year.  I don't like paying good money to see crappy hockey.

So, don't pay good money.

#19 bunomatic

bunomatic

    bunomatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nanaimo,B.C.,Canada

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

View PostPotato, on 31 March 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

I shake my head at a lot of the quasi-empirical arguments of the "a team first must be really bad to be really good" variety that are thrown around this forum.  There are so many factors at play that I see nothing to suggest to me that the Sabres (or any other team) can't get very good by simply having a front office with a keen eye for talent and stringing together a series of solid personnel moves (trades, signings, draftings, etc.).  Folks are working themselves into a frenzy with the thought of losing on purpose around here.

As for the Preds, they didn't have their star goaltender for almost the entire year.  The team is clearly more talented than last year... but no goaltending (Rinne hasn't been good since his return BTW).

I have to agree. Look no further than Boston for a team that makes shrewd personal decisions and lately anyways is always in the conversation when the stanley cup is mentioned. We'll get there but it'll take a boatload of faith and some pain along the way. I hated being that team that always just snuck in ( or didn't ) and never seemed to improve enough to fulfill the promise that management sold us.

#20 Glass Case Of Emotion

Glass Case Of Emotion

    Woah-Oh! We're half way there...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rochester/Finger Lakes

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

View PostPotato, on 31 March 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

I shake my head at a lot of the quasi-empirical arguments of the "a team first must be really bad to be really good" variety that are thrown around this forum.  There are so many factors at play that I see nothing to suggest to me that the Sabres (or any other team) can't get very good by simply having a front office with a keen eye for talent and stringing together a series of solid personnel moves (trades, signings, draftings, etc.).  Folks are working themselves into a frenzy with the thought of losing on purpose around here.

As for the Preds, they didn't have their star goaltender for almost the entire year.  The team is clearly more talented than last year... but no goaltending (Rinne hasn't been good since his return BTW).

Few, possibly none, are saying must.

most, possibly all, are saying can.

The difference is immense.

#21 PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot

    Even John Scott outscored me.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:11 PM

View Post26CornerBlitz, on 31 March 2014 - 09:24 PM, said:

Prepare yourself for more of the same.  Not pleasant by any means, but I was extremely tired of the middling teams that had no real chance at the ultimate prize.  You should feel the same way about the Preds IMO. Where are they really going under the Poile/Trotz regime?

Yup. Another year of suck where we may, or may not, win the McDavid lottery.  And even if we do it's not like a bunch of talented kids will become a contending team instantly.  So embrace the stink because we have several more seasons of it.  I hope someone will still be buying tickets.  Lord knows I won't be able to afford to keep mine.

#22 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

    1970

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Jersey

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:18 PM

View PostPromoTheRobot, on 31 March 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

Yup. Another year of suck where we may, or may not, win the McDavid lottery.  And even if we do it's not like a bunch of talented kids will become a contending team instantly.  So embrace the stink because we have several more seasons of it.  I hope someone will still be buying tickets.  Lord knows I won't be able to afford to keep mine.
As Nolan said:
@BuffaloSabres
"I really believe you’ve gotta go through those rough waters in order for the smooth waters to come." http://bit.ly/1hVzb5Z

#23 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

    This pleases Nikita

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,284 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

View PostEleven, on 31 March 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:



Doesn't matter.  The NSA is already on your ass.

So is the Kremlin.






And, perhaps most dangerous of all, PA.

Hank is watching PA watching 26CB.

#24 drnkirishone

drnkirishone

    Third Liner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BUFFALO

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

View Postd4rksabre, on 31 March 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

Hank is watching PA watching 26CB.
sabrespace-ception

#25 Claude_Verret

Claude_Verret

    Second Liner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Holly Springs, NC via Hamburg, NY

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:04 AM

View PostPotato, on 31 March 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:



I shake my head at a lot of the quasi-empirical arguments of the "a team first must be really bad to be really good" variety that are thrown around this forum.  There are so many factors at play that I see nothing to suggest to me that the Sabres (or any other team) can't get very good by simply having a front office with a keen eye for talent and stringing together a series of solid personnel moves (trades, signings, draftings, etc.).  Folks are working themselves into a frenzy with the thought of losing on purpose around here.

As for the Preds, they didn't have their star goaltender for almost the entire year.  The team is clearly more talented than last year... but no goaltending (Rinne hasn't been good since his return BTW).

Nobody has said it's a must. It's one of many approaches to try to build a winner and an approach this franchise has never tried before. Once you go down that road it's probably not advisable to reverse course.

#26 TheCerebral1

TheCerebral1

    Middle of Non-Existent

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 184 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rochester NY

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

Had to state the obvious, I would "appreciate" it being April 15th already with the securing of the 1st pick and having the Islanders decision.  Followed by, additionally "appreciating" the season being over.  :)  I appreciate TMGM and the effort he's putting in.

#27 PASabreFan

PASabreFan

    Resistance is futile

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,175 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:05 AM

View PostEleven, on 31 March 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

Are you kidding?  The guy freaking aggregates everything into every GDT and you're going to complain about it?  He must spend at least an hour and a half every game day.  I don't care if he works for the Kremlin.

I'm no complaining about the GDTs, which I'm sure many people find useful. I just don't think we need tire-pumping threads like this, that's all. Sports teams — all big businesses — infiltrate message boards and social media all the time. It's smart.

View Post26CornerBlitz, on 31 March 2014 - 08:43 PM, said:

Easy solution....Don't click on the thread.  BTW, the ridiculous conspiracy theories are a bit much....but enjoy. :unsure:

I had to click on it. I assumed it was going to be a snarky ripjob on the franchise, which would be well deserved, don't you think?

#28 Glass Case Of Emotion

Glass Case Of Emotion

    Woah-Oh! We're half way there...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rochester/Finger Lakes

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

View PostPASabreFan, on 01 April 2014 - 09:05 AM, said:

I had to click on it. I assumed it was going to be a snarky ripjob on the franchise, which would be well deserved, don't you think?

Do you and GoDD work for the Bills? Are you only posting here in an attempt to stop the flow of WNY sporting dollars away from the Football Franchise? We're you hired by the Team, or the NFL? CBS? The Illuminati? WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!?!?

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion, 01 April 2014 - 09:13 AM.


#29 Taro T

Taro T

    It leads you here despite your destination under the MW tonight.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,777 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

View PostPASabreFan, on 01 April 2014 - 09:05 AM, said:

I'm no complaining about the GDTs, which I'm sure many people find useful. I just don't think we need tire-pumping threads like this, that's all. Sports teams — all big businesses — infiltrate message boards and social media all the time. It's smart.



I had to click on it. I assumed it was going to be a snarky ripjob on the franchise, which would be well deserved, don't you think?
How is it 'tire pumping?'  He posted an article w/out editorializing.  People righfully snarked it up pretty much from the get go.  I don't get the animus for the OP.

#30 Sabres Fan In NS

Sabres Fan In NS

    I'd rather be in Sarajevo, or Istanbul (not Constantinople)

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,466 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

View PostEleven, on 31 March 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

I have central air but it really doesn't do much for the upstairs.  I will buy a fan tomorrow.  And I will appreciate it.  If the Sabres want to appreciate me, they can refund a hundred or two out of what I paid to watch an AHL team.  Won't happen.  Some music, t-shirts, and hot dogs aren't going to make me feel better, either.

Hi Angry 11,

Fans are great to help circulate that cool air.  We have heat pumps (ductless) in the kitchen and master bedroom.  We have used strategery (shout out to dubya) in placing fans and open up all the doors.  It really helps.  Go for it, man.

Also, I think you are justifiably angry.

#31 Sabre Dance

Sabre Dance

    Brighter days ahead...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South of the city.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:14 AM

View Postbunomatic, on 31 March 2014 - 09:57 PM, said:

I have to agree. Look no further than Boston for a team that makes shrewd personal decisions and lately anyways is always in the conversation when the stanley cup is mentioned. We'll get there but it'll take a boatload of faith and some pain along the way. I hated being that team that always just snuck in ( or didn't ) and never seemed to improve enough to fulfill the promise that management sold us.

I'm glad someone finally brought up the Bruins - they seem to do awfully well with every move they make.  They even turned Dan Paille into a decent NHL player.  No reason to think the Sabres HAVE to suck for two or three seasons before turning it around.
Tanking and then trolling for the #1 overall pick probably has the most chance of giving you some top-notch talent, but trades and free angency work also IF you have a GM who knows what he is doing and a scouting staff who can identify talent other teams may have overlooked.  Darcy certainly painted this team into a corner over the past several years of his tenure and (IMHO) sold the "tank" to TP and the rest of the brain trust.  Now that the team is skidding along on its a$$, I think maybe they realize the fans may be losing interest quickly (I know I am).  I have no interest in watching another season like this one.  I want an NHL-caliber team, not an AHL one.  Meanwhile, I'll be watching Jeff Dunham on Netflix instead of Sabre games. (Oh, that Peanut!  :lol: )

#32 qwksndmonster

qwksndmonster

    Livve Neilo

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Horseheads

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

Knowledge is power, and 26 is definitely turning me into one of his foot soldiers by controlling the information that I see,

Edited by qwksndmonster, 01 April 2014 - 11:33 AM.


#33 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

    1970

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Jersey

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

View Postqwksndmonster, on 01 April 2014 - 11:33 AM, said:

Knowledge is power, and 26 is definitely turning me into one of his foot soldiers by controlling the information that I see,
Consumption of any information is always an individual choice.....Right? :unsure: With the notable exception of places such as North Korea.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz, 01 April 2014 - 11:59 AM.


#34 IKnowPhysics

IKnowPhysics

    Second Liner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

It's ladies' night tonight at the Palace Hotel Ballroom.

#35 Ghost of Dwight Drane

Ghost of Dwight Drane

    Texting Nun

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

View PostGlass Case Of Emotion, on 01 April 2014 - 09:13 AM, said:



Do you and GoDD work for the Bills? Are you only posting here in an attempt to stop the flow of WNY sporting dollars away from the Football Franchise? We're you hired by the Team, or the NFL? CBS? The Illuminati? WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!?!?

Why Meeeeeee???......Why Meeeeee????......

Anyhow, in a rare case, I wouldn't care if Corner did work for the Sabres because he has done so much work over the years and is an amazing information gatherer. He never seems to try and mold a discussion to a certain direction or constantly try to dismiss or belittle critics of the team. The Sabres SHOULD, hire him.

In fair disclosure, I have worked for the Bisons. It's amazing how much fun you can have with a pair of handcuffs and a cotton candy machine once everyone else leaves....



#36 Spndnchz

Spndnchz

    Ass. Player Agent

  • SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,681 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Fracking Shanahan's house

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

Jerseys for 20 out of 19,000 people and balloons to get you to buy stuff at the store. Lame.

#37 Glass Case Of Emotion

Glass Case Of Emotion

    Woah-Oh! We're half way there...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rochester/Finger Lakes

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

View PostGhost of Dwight Drane, on 01 April 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

Why Meeeeeee???......Why Meeeeee????......

Anyhow, in a rare case, I wouldn't care if Corner did work for the Sabres because he has done so much work over the years and is an amazing information gatherer. He never seems to try and mold a discussion to a certain direction or constantly try to dismiss or belittle critics of the team. The Sabres SHOULD, hire him.

In fair disclosure, I have worked for the Bisons. It's amazing how much fun you can have with a pair of handcuffs and a cotton candy machine once everyone else leaves....

I needed to include you for the plausibility of the Illuminati Claim.

#38 Ghost of Dwight Drane

Ghost of Dwight Drane

    Texting Nun

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

View PostSpndnchz, on 01 April 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

Jerseys for 20 out of 19,000 people and balloons to get you to buy stuff at the store. Lame.

Note to self....The "will you help me find my puppy" with a van full of balloons trick will not work on Chz.....

#39 Icehole

Icehole

    Goon Squad

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

Does it count if I am going to MSG on the 10th to see  "this pile of excrement?"

#40 qwksndmonster

qwksndmonster

    Livve Neilo

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Horseheads

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:05 PM

View Post26CornerBlitz, on 01 April 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

Consumption of any information is always an individual choice.....Right? :unsure: With the notable exception of places such as North Korea.
(I was just ripping on PA) :lol: