1 reply to this topic

#1 Buffalo Fan

Buffalo Fan

Top Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Many think these are threads for the sake of threads.  I've been a Sabres fan since 1981 (not the longest stretch by any means) but I feel compelled to promote provocative thoughts through them.  This is a team we all love (young and old) and I feel this is a monumental point in the history of the franchise.  Why are any of these guys off limits.  
With that I say move Miller to a team like Philly.  Squeeze Them.  They are always a goaltender away.  Schen or that French kid would be good.

Look, we got rid of the Second most iconic man in Sabres history...let's not cling to the rest of these guys

Edited by Thread Killer, 22 February 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#2 Spndnchz

Spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,785 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostThread Killer, on 22 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Many think these are threads for the sake of threads.  I've been a Sabres fan since 1981 (not the longest stretch by any means) but I feel compelled to promote provocative thoughts through them.  This is a team we all love (young and old) and I feel this is a monumental point in the history of the franchise.  Why are any of these guys off limits.  
With that I say move Miller to a team like Philly.  Squeeze Them.  They are always a goaltender away.  Schen or that French kid would be good.

Look, we got rid of the Second most iconic man in Sabres history...let's not cling to the rest of these guys

It's not you starting threads everywhere it's that if you actually read the board you'd find the topic discussed.

(That's not just for you but for everyone)