5 replies to this topic

#1 plenzmd1

plenzmd1

Fourth Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

I did not see a trading post forum, so if I am posting in wrong area please move.

Find myself in Buffalo this evening with my Sister in law and her 5 kids. Would like to see if I old get some of the younger ones to the game...does anyone on here have tickets they want to sell?

#2 PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot

Makin' it rain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

View Postplenzmd1, on 15 February 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

I did not see a trading post forum, so if I am posting in wrong area please move.

Find myself in Buffalo this evening with my Sister in law and her 5 kids. Would like to see if I old get some of the younger ones to the game...does anyone on here have tickets they want to sell?
Also try the new Sabres ticket  standby website. Go to sabres.com and there should be a link.  They just launched it.

PTR

#3 apuszczalowski

apuszczalowski

Commander of the Armies of the North

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

Try Stub Hub, probably get them much cheaper

I think that the Sabres site usually puts up all the leftover tickets that they have held for the game up on their site around noon if it says the game is sold out now. Keep checking from around 11 on and you may find some blocks of tickets open up.

#4 Spndnchz

Spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,720 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

View Postplenzmd1, on 15 February 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

http://sabres.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=86698

#5 apuszczalowski

apuszczalowski

Commander of the Armies of the North

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Tickets are available from the box office, unless your trying to get them cheap/free from someone here...........

#6 plenzmd1

plenzmd1

Fourth Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

View Postapuszczalowski, on 15 February 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

Tickets are available from the box office, unless your trying to get them cheap/free from someone here...........

Well of course I wanted them cheap. Think it was PTR who mentioned soft secondary market... Bought 2 seats, section 118, 8 rows up, $100 for the pair plus a i threw in a single in 327 at 6 : 25.PM.... Yes the secondary market is soft

Edited by plenzmd1, 16 February 2013 - 03:57 AM.