3 replies to this topic

#1 gointotheralph

gointotheralph

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

Anyone else having an issue with seeing the full game clock on the rochester twc msg hd broadcast?  The game clock in the upper left corner has been cut off all season on all tv's in my house.  I think it's a transmission issue and not a tv or cable settings issue but I can't get a straight answer from twc.

Thanks.

#2 thesportsbuff

thesportsbuff

Second Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

My only suggestion would be to check both your TWC Remote as well as your TV's remote for a "Aspect" button. It is the "#" key for me on the TWC remote. It's possible it has been changed before and you just didn't notice on regular channels.

#3 Moulson26

Moulson26

Blood and Guts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

View Postgointotheralph, on 09 February 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

Anyone else having an issue with seeing the full game clock on the rochester twc msg hd broadcast?  The game clock in the upper left corner has been cut off all season on all tv's in my house.  I think it's a transmission issue and not a tv or cable settings issue but I can't get a straight answer from twc.

Thanks.

For me, it was only a problem for the first two msg games. Toronto and Carolina road games. By the time they played Carolina at home they lowered the scoreboard a bit and now the clock and logos above it are perfectly placed and i watch on twc Rochester, ch 1043.

#4 Bmwolf21

Bmwolf21

Habitual Line Stepper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,838 posts
  • Location:Parma Heights, OH by way of Orlando, Tallahassee and Niagara Falls

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

I've had it intermittently on DirecTV.  Sometimes the aspect is screwed up, sometimes it looks perfect.  I would think it is either a provider setting or TV setting, but I am just guessing and probably talking out my ass.