Fight afternoon Panthers at Sabres

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Fight afternoon Panthers at Sabres

McCormick or Strachan

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Scott or Parros

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Spndnchz

Spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

McCormick and Strachan

Scott and Parros

#2 PASabreFan

PASabreFan

Resistance is futile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,029 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

It's all garbage. It's brutal to watch some thug pound on the SIDE of some other thug's helmet and scramble his brain. And read the praise on here.

McCormick's partner falls down and the fans cheer.

I've said it before. You see better brawls between girls after junior high lets out. They square up like men and land some blows!

If the plan was to go 95-96 and distract the folks from some brutal hockey, well done Ted and Darce.

#3 Spndnchz

Spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

View PostPASabreFan, on 04 February 2013 - 10:50 AM, said:

It's all garbage. It's brutal to watch some thug pound on the SIDE of some other thug's helmet and scramble his brain. And read the praise on here.

McCormick's partner falls down and the fans cheer.

I've said it before. You see better brawls between girls after junior high lets out. They square up like men and land some blows!

If the plan was to go 95-96 and distract the folks from some brutal hockey, well done Ted and Darce.

"A good Navy is not a provocation to war. It is the surest guaranty of peace."

#4 Potato

Potato

Take Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,322 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

Parros went for the choke hold at the end of the fight.  He's been watching too much MMA, I think.

#5 weave

weave

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,821 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

Thanks for doing this Chz.  I'm just not getting to see the games anymore.  Hell, I didn't know Cody fought and the only reason I knw Scott did was because of post-game posting here.

Looked to me like Cody got the better of his fight.  Not  real exciting fight but Cody seemed to have the upper hand.

The Scott - Parros fight is interesting to call.  It looked to me like Scott had control pretty much the whole way but couldn't make anything happen.  I'll call it a draw.

#6 Ghost of Dwight Drane

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Texting Nun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,868 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostSpndnchz, on 04 February 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

"A good Navy is not a provocation to war. It is the surest guaranty of peace."

Sort of like this?

If the faithful keep jumping on the fire-everybody bandwagon....and it happens....I will dance this with Ted Black in the outfit of his choice......

#7 Spndnchz

Spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

I was going more for the Mikhail's Navy reference but if you want to go that way… not that there's anything wrong with that.

#8 MattPie

MattPie

Bikes beat tanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Parros wins, it was fairly even, but Parros really stunned Scott with that last punch. I'm statrting to notice that if Scott is smiling at the end of the fight, I think he figures he lost that one.

McCormick confused Strachan by switching to the left and landed more from the looks of it.

#9 Ghost of Dwight Drane

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Texting Nun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,868 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

View PostMattPie, on 05 February 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Parros wins, it was fairly even, but Parros really stunned Scott with that last punch. I'm statrting to notice that if Scott is smiling at the end of the fight, I think he figures he lost that one.

McCormick confused Strachan by switching to the left and landed more from the looks of it.

Good to see Cody win one.

Scott has gotten KO'd twice now....once to the sternum and once to the throat/chin. That is a bit disturbing. Maybe the book is out he has so much surface area...just go and connect with SOMETHING!