The bruins had their worst game of the season against us!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SabresBillsFan

SabresBillsFan

Third Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Yeah we know Buffalo had a good game against Boston but when was the last time you seen Boston's defense look so bad? That was the worst they played all season. Lets face it people Lindy needs to go and Myers needs to sit in the press box a few games. Leupold is a ###### terrible defenseman. Trade him when you can still get something for him. Please get rid of Matt Ellis. Only way I see change is if fans voice their opinion about Ruff and Regier. The players should stop playing for Ruff like Washington did with Bruce Boudreau. Now the blame on Regier and the scouts!   They have drafted so many defenseman and forgot about the most important part of hockey which is scoring. It is going to be years before they have a solid squad. Besides Armia and Grigensons they don't have much up front! I didn't count Luke Adam because until Lindy is gone he will probably never get another shot here. Plus Adam knows his skating is his weakness in his career why is this guy not working with a skating coach. I feel this team is a mess and a lot of things need to happen if Pegula wants his dream of Buffalo hoisting a Stanley Cup in the near future!

#2 neverenough

neverenough

Fourth Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Bottom line is players play and coaches coach. Why do we still have players like Stafford and Gerbe on this team? Regier? We have some bad players on this team, believe it or not we do! I think it was super dumb giving Regier a contract extension when he picks the players and we all no he hasn't done a good job. I have realized TP is more about friends and family than he is about running a legit franchise. Regier needs to stop loving [ HIS GUYS ] and cut the dead weight because there is plenty of it.

#3 Moulson26

Moulson26

Blood and Guts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

View PostSabresBillsFan, on 02 February 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Yeah we know Buffalo had a good game against Boston but when was the last time you seen Boston's defense look so bad? That was the worst they played all season. Lets face it people Lindy needs to go and Myers needs to sit in the press box a few games. Leupold is a ###### terrible defenseman. Trade him when you can still get something for him. Please get rid of Matt Ellis. Only way I see change is if fans voice their opinion about Ruff and Regier. The players should stop playing for Ruff like Washington did with Bruce Boudreau. Now the blame on Regier and the scouts!   They have drafted so many defenseman and forgot about the most important part of hockey which is scoring. It is going to be years before they have a solid squad. Besides Armia and Grigensons they don't have much up front! I didn't count Luke Adam because until Lindy is gone he will probably never get another shot here. Plus Adam knows his skating is his weakness in his career why is this guy not working with a skating coach. I feel this team is a mess and a lot of things need to happen if Pegula wants his dream of Buffalo hoisting a Stanley Cup in the near future!

I want Ruff AND Regier gone too, but let's not get crazy by saying Boston just laid an egg against the Sabres as the only reason why we won. Our team showed up because they were tired of getting punk'd by the Bruins and rise up to the challenge.

You must of forgotten the 6-0 Sabres win over the Bruins last year... ?