Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,646 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Tomorrow, Wednesday at 7:00 PM.

You can watch it online here.

Team Subban Roster:

Chris Campoli, Carlo Colaiacovo, Tomas Kaberle, John-Michael Liles, P.K. Subban, Brad Boyes, David Clarkson, Logan Couture, Phil Kessel, Tom Kostopoulos, Matthew Lombardi, Joffrey Lupul Jay McClement, John Mitchell, Steve Ott, Peter Regin, Chris Stewart, Dan Winnik, Martin Biron

Team Stamkos Roster:

Michael Del Zotto, Mike Komisarek, Niklas Kronwall, Dion Phaneuf, Kyle Quincey, Dan Cleary, Tim Connolly, BJ Crombeen, Steve Downie, Chris Kelly, Mike Leighton, Clake MacArthur, Matt Martin, James Neal, Teddy Purcell, Steven Stamkos, David Steckel, Kris Versteeg, Wojtek Wolsk, Jonas Gustavsson

All proceeds from the game will benefit grassroots hockey causes through the NHLPA Goals & Dreams Fund and the RBC Play Hockey program. The NHLPA Goals & Dreams fund is the largest grassroots hockey assistance program in the world. Founded in 1999, NHLPA Goals & Dreams has contributed over $21 million to grassroots hockey programs and related causes in more than 30 countries. Through the donation of equipment grants, the program has given more than 60,000 deserving children the opportunity to play hockey and benefit from the sports’ commitment to teamwork, discipline and physical fitness.  -Joe Haggerty

#2 weave

weave

Self-appointed Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

Nice.  I'll have to tune in.

I'm betting Connolly looks like a world beater in a low intensity game!

#3 PASabreFan

PASabreFan

Resistance is futile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,052 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

It's all for the kids, right?

#4 Spndnchz

Spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,646 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

bump

#5 Eleven

Eleven

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,547 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hey, they're playing "Where the Streets Have No Name" for the skate-out music.  Edgy.

Another nice touch is the PA announcer.   "Hey, we need Team Subban to wake up a little bit."  

Yeah, just like the NHL.

Chz, I appreciate you telling us about this game, but wow.  This is horrible hockey!  Maybe the players will realize that the league is better for the game than they think.

#6 Spndnchz

Spndnchz

Ass. Player Agent

• SS Mod Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,646 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostEleven, on 19 December 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

Hey, they're playing "Where the Streets Have No Name" for the skate-out music.  Edgy.

Another nice touch is the PA announcer.   "Hey, we need Team Subban to wake up a little bit."  

Yeah, just like the NHL.

Chz, I appreciate you telling us about this game, but wow.  This is horrible hockey!  Maybe the players will realize that the league is better for the game than they think.

I watched the first period and turned it off. Boooorrrriinnnnngggg.