Jump to content


Jason Pominville video (mostly in German)


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 \GoBillsInDallas/

\GoBillsInDallas/

    Prospect

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

http://www.morgenweb...d=2016020083001

#2 Eleven

Eleven

    All Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,091 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

The thing that strikes me is that no matter where he goes, this millionaire can't find a decent haircut.

#3 weave

weave

    Self-appointed Expert

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,164 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:in your head

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostEleven, on 06 December 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

The thing that strikes me is that no matter where he goes, this millionaire can't find a decent haircut.

It's not his barber, it's the shape of his coconut.

#4 Eleven

Eleven

    All Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,091 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

View Postweave, on 06 December 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

It's not his barber, it's the shape of his coconut.

Come on.  Surely something can be done.  It looks like his dome is colored in with Magic Marker, kind of like Randy in that Trailer Park Boys movie.

#5 d4rksabre

d4rksabre

    This pleases Nikita

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,861 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

You know, I give him credit for not giving a crap about his hair. The Sabres need more players like that.

#6 Kristian

Kristian

    Second Liner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,688 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:59 AM

View Postd4rksabre, on 07 December 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

You know, I give him credit for not giving a crap about his hair. The Sabres need more players like that.

That one made me laugh, cause it's true.

Way too much "How's my hair hockey" been played here since 2007 :-)

#7 MattPie

MattPie

    Bikes beat tanks

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,904 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Strafing some corners

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostKristian, on 07 December 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

Way too much "How's my hair hockey" been played here since 2007 :-)

You mean "how's my hockey hair, eh?", right? :)

Also, does anyone know if it's pronounced Pommin-stine or Pommin-steen over there? ;)

#8 Sabres Fan In NS

Sabres Fan In NS

    I'd rather be in Sarajevo, or Istanbul (not Constantinople)

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,558 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

They also need to shoot the video from a different camera angle.

His beak looks even more out of proportion than usual.

#9 dEnnis the Menace

dEnnis the Menace

    D63

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central NY (Fingerlakes)

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostMattPie, on 07 December 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

You mean "how's my hockey hair, eh?", right? :)

Also, does anyone know if it's pronounced Pommin-stine or Pommin-steen over there? ;)

:lol: :clapping: