3 replies to this topic

#1 shrader

shrader

Enduring tortures most of which rhyme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,757 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:18 AM

I've never been able to figure out this one. When I visit this board on my computer at work, I never have to log in. When I use my laptop at home, I always have to enter my username and password for this board. I don't have to do that for TSW from the laptop though. Any idea what's happening?

#2 Knightrider

Knightrider

Third Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • Location:Near the East end of I-290 (Unfortunately it ends on I-495)

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

I've never been able to figure out this one. When I visit this board on my computer at work, I never have to log in. When I use my laptop at home, I always have to enter my username and password for this board. I don't have to do that for TSW from the laptop though. Any idea what's happening?

It's more of a guess than anything, but, what about creating a new favorite/bookmark?

How's that for timely service? :ph34r:

#3 SDS

SDS

• SS Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:31 PM

it could also be that your bookmark, or the way you are typing the url in may be different.

sabrespace.com and www.sabrespace.com

are not the same as far as the login credentials are concerned.

#4 shrader

shrader

Enduring tortures most of which rhyme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,757 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:16 AM

Speaking of quick responses, I finally saw this the other day. The sabrespace.com vs. www.sabrespace.com thing fixed that problem. Sweet, now I can get here 10 seconds faster. :thumbsup: