3 replies to this topic

#1 inkman

inkman

Fledgling Member of TSC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:02 AM

This has been going on for a while now, but about 1/3 of the time I try entering SabreSpace, my computer gets hung up on the Sabres Schedule Calendar Gifs and I need to end the program and start Internet Explorer all over again. I'm sure there is a simple explanation that I'm completely unaware of but if someone with a little computer knowledge or even perhaps experiencing the same thing could lend some support I'd appreciate it. I am not allowed to add programs to my computer that aren't work related and I am currently missing a flash player that is required to do just about anything on the internet these days.

#2 Knightrider

Knightrider

Third Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • Location:Near the East end of I-290 (Unfortunately it ends on I-495)

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:06 PM

This has been going on for a while now, but about 1/3 of the time I try entering SabreSpace, my computer gets hung up on the Sabres Schedule Calendar Gifs and I need to end the program and start Internet Explorer all over again. I'm sure there is a simple explanation that I'm completely unaware of but if someone with a little computer knowledge or even perhaps experiencing the same thing could lend some support I'd appreciate it. I am not allowed to add programs to my computer that aren't work related and I am currently missing a flash player that is required to do just about anything on the internet these days.

Works in IE6 on my work PC. I will try IE7 tonight.

My guess is that there is something blocking the script that pops the info box up.

#3 inkman

inkman

Fledgling Member of TSC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,403 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

Works in IE6 on my work PC. I will try IE7 tonight.

My guess is that there is something blocking the script that pops the info box up.

Thanks for your help.

#4 Knightrider

Knightrider

Third Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • Location:Near the East end of I-290 (Unfortunately it ends on I-495)

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:27 PM

Thanks for your help.

Um, yeah. :blush: Sorry, I have a new PC (my first Mac!) at home and pretty much forgot about this. IE7 had no hangups, but there was a script syntax error on line 82, I think. It had to do with an ad.